Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Back from the Dead

So Shadows of Azathoth started out as a freelance game project that I was working on for a company but ended up bowing out of because I couldn't write the game I needed to write.  I could write an awesome game, but it wasn't what the assignment was about, so I gave the company what I had written and wished them good luck with the project.  I hadn't heard anything in awhile on it so I thought it was probably dead, thus freeing up the name, but I found out this evening not only is it continuing but they want me to be involved in the project still.  So my pet project Shadows Azathoth is probably going to get a new name and get shelved until the original project that spawned it is released so there is no idea contamination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment